Tuesday 26 January 2016

Valentine's day funny jokes 2016


Valentine's day 2016 Jokes 

Giggles on your lovers chicks on valentine's day 2016 make you more happy. Happiness after reading Jokes is a best way to smile on Valentine's day 2016.Small funny jokes for Valentine's day 2016 are here. Text it to your friends or write it in valentines gift cards 2016.

Sweet and Small Jokes and SMS

Q: What did the stamp say to the envelope on Valentine's Day?
A: I'm stuck on you!

Q: What did the boy octopus say to the girl octopus?
A: Can I hold your hand, hand, hand, hand, hand, hand, hand, hand, hand, hand? :D

Q: What did the chocolate syrup say to the ice cream?
A: "I'm sweet on you!"

Boy-Girl Funny conversion on valentine's day 2016

Boy: Do you have a date for Valentine’s Day?
Girl: Yes, February 14th
Girl: "I can't be your valentine for medical reasons."
Boy: "Really?"
Girl: "Yeah, you make me sick!" 
Boy: What did one magnet say to the other magnet on Valentine’s Day?
Girl: I have no idea. What?
Boy: “I find you very attractive!” 

Long funny jokes for Valentine's day 2016

A woman was taking a nap on Valentine’s Day afternoon. After she awoke, she told her husband, “I just dreamed that you gave me a gorgeous and expensive diamond necklace for Valentine’s Day! What do you think it means?”
“You’ll know tonight,” he said.
That evening, her husband came home with a small package for her. Thrilled, she opened it and found a book titled “The Meaning of Dreams.”
My wife just called me.
She said, "Three of the girls in the office have just received some flowers for Valentines Day, they are absolutely gorgeous."
I said, "That's probably why they've received flowers then."
When Adam stayed out very late for a few nights, Eve became upset. "You're running around with other women," she told her mate.
"Eve, honey, you're being unreasonable," Adam responded. "You know you're the only woman on earth."
The quarrel continued until Adam fell asleep, only to be awakened by a strange pain in the chest. It was his darling Eve poking him rather vigorously about the torso.
"What do you think you're doing?" Adam demanded.
"Counting your ribs," said Eve.

Funny jokes on Valentine's day 2016

Q: What is the difference between a calendar and you?
A:  A calendar has a date on Valentine's day. 
Q: What did the elephant say to his girlfriend? "
A: I love you a ton! 
Q. What did one volcano say to the other?
A. I lava you.

Cute funny proposal jokes on valentine's day 2016

Q: How did the telephone propose to his girlfriend?
A: He gave her a ring.
Knock, knock
Who's there?
Pooch
Pooch who?
Pooch your arms around me, baby!
Q: What did the boy squirrel say to the girl squirrel on Valentine's Day?
A: I'm nuts about you!
Get a Funny quotes for valentine's day 2016 and text it to your friends for wishing Happy valentine's day 2016. You can also write those sweet and small jokes on your Valentine's day Gift Cards also.Hope all of you like collection of jokes.


Artikel Terkait

Valentine's day funny jokes 2016
4/ 5
Oleh